Monday, October 25, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 5 added with some Show & Tell

So I've been MIA & I didn't even give you guys a heads up.  I know, SO not cool.
My Brother is now a married man.  We had wedding festivities from Thursday-Sunday.  The word busy doesn't even begin to say how insane things have been.  So here's my apology for just up and peacin' out on you guys.

I'll start with the Show & Tell challenge.

Show:



Tell:
This is the Estate that my Brother got married at.  They threw my booty up in a Bucket Truck so I could snap a few shots of the property.. thank goodness I love heights, right?

Photography love...

Here I am... with the friendly bucket truck man.










Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life
This day of truth is going to consist of a list... because there's many things I hope to do.  It's a list that has complied over the years, and I'm super happy to share it with you.

  • I hope to one day go Skydiving.
  • I hope to one day meet Dolly Parton (she's my 3rd cousin!).
  • I hope to one day learn about my family tree- from both sides of the family.
  • I hope to one day go to Thailand, Australia, The Bahamas, & Hawaii.
  • I hope to one day walk down the isle to marry Jeff.  I hope to one day share Jaelyn's last name with her.
  • I hope to one day graduate college to become an RN.
  • I hope to one day watch my daughter get married to the love of her life and have bebes (yes, I think it would be amazing to be a Grandmother).
  • I hope to one day name a star after Jaelyn.
  • I hope to one day help a family in need build a home.
I have a feeling I'm missing something... oh well.  I'm sure the list will grow larger and larger as my life goes on.  




You ready for some photos?
Here's some teasers:

Mama.  I do love her so (& look how stinkin' cute she is!).


This was needed.  I don't do shots.  I repeat... I DON'T do shots.  I hate (yes, hate) them!






I have tons more that need editing.  My house is calling my name.  I'll be back tomorrow to share some more!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hey pretty Mama! Congrats on the brothers wedding! The location was BEAUTIFUL!

    And I have to say you look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful view. Enchanting location for a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the bucket truck man photo. That is CLASSIC! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! And good on you for getting up there!! Loving that carriage too :)

    ReplyDelete