Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 6, Simplicity, & touch up Tuesday

Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do
This is me... with writers block.  Maybe it's because I woke up an hour earlier than usual & I just got my first sip of coffee down me?
I'm just going to straight up avoid this one and make it a photo blog.  I have TONS of goodies to share with you.

Lets start with Touch Up Tuesday:

Edited in PS CS4
1. Cloned shadows in the grass
2. Adjusted brightness/contrast and brightened a bit with curves
3. Used My Four Hen's Glee action at 75% opacity
4. Used Silly Nilly action at 75% opacity with warmth level turned off

I'm just getting into this action deal... so bare with me :)
Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama


Now some goodies for your viewing pleasure.
Put your best dress on, Darlin', because you're about to be a guest at my Brother's wedding.
The above picture is my entry for Simplicity's portrait challenge

















Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful edit. Heck, all of the photos are beautiful! Thank you for sharing those wonderful moments.

    Blondie's Abode
    http://blondiesabode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous! Her dress is amazing. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all very beautiful shots!!! Looks like it was a gorgeous wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the last one! They're all gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots of a joyful occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all of your great comments! They keep me truckin'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww. those little girls are just ADORABLE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the photo of your brother and now sister-in-law bent over kissing. It's so classic looking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are soooo soooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete