Saturday, October 30, 2010

30 days of truth: Day 9

Day 9: Someone you didn't want to let go, but just drifted.

Erin English
That girl and I had a rockin childhood.  We literally did everything together.  When I think of fun while growing up, Erin English's name comes to mind.
We have a list of "firsts" that could go for daaayysssss...... we were the tom boys of all tom boys. 
We were the best of friends. 

When we started Jr. High, we just kinda went our own ways.  We started our on sort of life... and we didn't see the need to keep tight. 
I miss that girl. 

I know I haven't told you in a LONG time...
but I really love you, Erin (& yes, as mentioned... our childhood really did rock).



..I'm currently on my Mama's computer, so I have zero pictures to share.  This blog is naked if you ask me.  I'm a picture kind of girl.  But good news! My whole dang-fam-bam went out for some fun today.  A good friend of mine had his camera (no, I didn't have mine.. weird, right?), so I'm planning on stealing a few for tomorrows post.  Be prepared- they should be goodies.

2 comments:

  1. She sounds like an awesome friend! You should re-connect with her :-)
    Looking forward to seeing some pics from today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen - I love you!! You brought tears to my eyes just now. Life is funny, isn't it? Why did we drift? I really have no idea. I miss you and I often think about the amazing times we had and how we shaped each other into the women we are today. I still consider you family, and you truly had (and hopefully will continue to have) a huge impact on my life and the person I am. Thank you for this. : )

    ReplyDelete