Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Happiness Project- Family

Week II of participating in Leigh vs. Laundry's Happiness Project.
Photobucket

I really like the concept of her project.  Happiness.  Post a picture of something that makes you "wildly happy".  The thought of that saying is a wild happy thought to me.  It makes me stop & think about happiness & what it really means.

My happiness this week is something that is really important to me.  My family.
We've had our share of roller-coaster rides.. the high up's, & the deep down low's.  It's been 10+ years since we've had family photo's taken.

My Grandma's wish was to get our dysfunctional family together & snap a few.  Her wish came true.  With phone calls, begging & pleading, and wishing & hoping, I brought the family together for the evening.
A BIG thank you to Jon & Jhen Stark (From Here to Eternity) for capturing my Grandmother's wish.  You two captured it well!

The above photo is my happiness entry, but I had to add a few more from the shoot:


Cousins.  Yes, we're insane.  We love each other... and it's happiness.



4 comments:

  1. Great Photos! Love them :) New follower here :)
    Happy Tuesday!
    Kelly from kellylundkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some beautiful photos. I'm so thrilled that you are getting so much from this project. It's rewarding for me to meditate on happiness and then see that other people are doing it too. It's got to be a good thing for this world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, annddd... thank you!

    ReplyDelete