Friday, October 29, 2010

I'll just pass on this one...

Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
& my reason for choosing pass on this one, is because the people/person who treated me like shit (language, yes I know), are/is no longer a part of my life.  
So I'll stick with talking about one that I love... since it was her 13th week birthday yesterday.


Jeff & I took Jae to the Pumpkin patch... it was so much fun.  It was nice to get a true taste of Fall (besides the 85 degree weather). 


She was more interested in my bracelets then the camera.


Yes, I know our heads are cut off... but so what.  I like it.

My Mama loves Roosters... & I love my Mama.  So this one is for... welp, my Mama.
The many faces of Jaelyn.
Her first Goat meeting didn't really go as planned.  He thought she was lunch.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I passed this one, too. No reason to dwell on someone that made our lives difficult! I like the pic with your heads cut off! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the pumpkin patch and I love the pictures you got!!! How fun!

    I love your boots!

    ReplyDelete