Sunday, October 31, 2010

I've hit a road block, baby..

I've decided to hit pass on Day 10 of the truth series.
I'm on day 10: someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know. 
A little bit of letting go needs to happen, and out of respect, I wish to throw daggers & mention any names.
I've hit a road block in life.  It's all about the twists, the turns, the ups, & the downs... the roller coaster is what makes you stronger.
Sometimes I feel okay, but I know I can feel better.  The better is what I'm working on- it's going to be tough, but I know in my heart that my letting go is right. 
So please pardon me if my future posts are short & sweet.  I've got a lot on my plate.  But I'll throw a promise at ya'll... I'm not going anywhere. 
With time it will get better.  I'm sure of it (isn't it a great feeling to assure yourself?).. I can see into the future, & it sure does look puurrdy.

I know my friends have came up a lot lately.  They're a huge source of happiness in my life.. along with my family, &, well... of course... my love & life, Jaelyn Ryleigh.
So here's some fun pictures of the past.. starring a few friends, some family, and my bug-of-a-belly. 


(I'm still on my Mama's computer, so the new pictures will have to wait)

Photo credit goes to Jhen Stark @ From Here to Eternity.  Isn't she lovely? I sure do think so.


These here crazy boys protect me... and how I love them all so.
My best friend. My love.
My Mother is beautiful.
Ohhhhh Brother.
I had no idea that I was going to feel a love like this.  That unexplainable love... & boy am I happy to hold her in my arms.  To feel her soft cheeks on my lips, to hear her screams, coos, stories, and giggles, to watch her scoot her little booty around with pure determination that she will crawl... soon!, to see her eyes light up and smile from ear to ear at the instant sight of her Mama... these are the thing I see that assure me.  I know it will all be okay.


Oh, & P.S.- HAPPY PUMPKIN DAY!

3 comments:

  1. I know what it's like to have a lot on my plate, but I do look forward to whatever you have time to blog about! :-) Love those belly pics... you were so cute. Jhen did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures you and your little girl ore beautiful! I absolutely know what your talking about, the unexplainable Love, there is something about that sweet face that seems to make anything that wrong melt away for a moment! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! You are way too kind to me for posting these... I was (and technically still am) a newbie! Haha! But no matter what I did or didn't do with my camera, you still turned out one pretty mama!

    I'm pulling for ya, cheering for ya, and praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete