Sunday, October 17, 2010

Show & Tell Challenge: From Your Heart

First of all... I made some changes around here! Jae & I spent our day over at Jon, Jhen, & Baby Joss' house (over at From Here to Eternity), & Jhen helped me tweak some things around (we made a button, too! Take it & share!). I love the changes, her advice, & her help was much appreciated!     ...We also had a really 
good time!








Now onto the challenge!
Show & Tell Challenge: From Your Heart

Show:








Tell:
This here handsome fella' is Jeff... My Baby Daddy.  When I open up the rather large pocket of my heart, his head pokes out & he reminds me of how blessed I am to have such a great man to not only stand by my side, but to be the Father of my child.  Yes, blessed I am- & I say that from my heart.  Oh, it is love.
...& dang, he's handsome!


Photography love...

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yay! What a great picture to submit Jen! Ok- now I'm on to blog and brag about your new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jhen said I should come over and check you out and I'm so glad I did! Love your blog...and your photos so I'm now following. What a great capture. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete