Friday, October 15, 2010

You Capture: Animals

You Capture: Animals


I love these little challenges.  It gets my brain a-tickin' and I learn SO much from them.

As most of you know, my Boyfriend is nuts.  Like really- he's crazy.. in a Steve Irwin sort of way.  He's literally obsessed with the study of Herpatology.  ANYTHING reptile sparks his interest- and I swear he has the eyes of an Eagle when it comes to spotting his reptile friends.
This picture was taken in Laughlin, NV at Lake Mead. I saw this little guy & thought "hey! There's my animal (yes, I think like a blogger now.. ey ey ey!).  According to my Steve Irwin boyfriend, our little lizard buddy is a Long Tailed Brush Lizard.
So yup, there's my animal I captured.  Enjoy.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so cute! And your little girl is adorable. Congrats on being a new mama! Isn't it so amazing?? Thanks for finding us on Oh Baby! I look forward to reading more of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete