Sunday, November 28, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday + some Birthday lovin'

Let's start off with the important stuff...


 & they love me...






I had a bad morning... that went good.  No, not good- amazing.  My day was perfect.
As you already know, I have the best of friends.  Just when it's great, they add more great... to make it the perfect recipe of perfect.




I decided to conquer Scavenger Hunt Sunday this week.  I had a lot of fun with it...
I took a chance on this one... it was Jae's first time eating from a spoon.  I consider it "historic".  It's one for the books.








I can't help but to get back to this Birthday of mine.  You know, the birthday that I call "perfect"?
Here's a few photos from my dinner.  I loved every.single.second.
...& please excuse my SOOC.




ya'll know how much I love these lil' ones..































Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos for the Scavenger Hunt. The End is such a cool shot. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on The End shot…it looks awesome. Glad you had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you had a nice time. I really liked your off center and the end shots. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday (again!)! Looks like such a great day! Awesome pics for the scavenger hunt, too. Love your off-center pic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww happy birthday! sorry i missed it. looks like you had a wonderful time with tons of people who love you. :)

    ReplyDelete