Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tis' the season to be Thankful!

Things that I'm thankful for (and Jae too!):


First and foremost, I am thankful for this Motherhood life that I have entered in to.  I could not imagine my life without my precious little one.  Being a Mother is everything and more that I ever believed it to be.
Which enters into another: I am thankful for my baby girl, Jaelyn Ryleigh.  She completes me.

































{now in no particular order}


I am thankful for the amazing Mother and Father I have (& Jae is thankful for such rockin' grandparents)


I am thankful for the Johnson Family, my Kristin, Heath-Butt, B, Yhesse (& all the rest of my amazing friends)... you guys keep a smile on my face, keep me laughing (BELLY laughs, time & time again), and you keep me grounded. I LOVE you guys.




I am thankful for Jhen Stark and all of the support she has shown me this past few months.  You're one beautiful woman.. inside and out. 


I am thankful for my Brother and oh-so-beautiful Sister-in-law.  I'm thankful for the beautiful baby boy that is creating inside her tummy (Jae & I can't wait to meet you!).. (okay so I just got a little emotional)
I love you already, my little nephew!




I am thankful for the strength and happiness I have found in myself.  This separation from Jaelyn's Father has NOT been easy, but I am strong.  


I am thankful for Photoshop & my Canon... with that beautiful duo, I have been able to barely stay on my feet financially.


I am thankful for coffee. (No, really... I am)




I am thankful for my Droid.  I giggle as I type this, but I must admit... I'm addicted.


I am thankful for good health. 


I am thankful for my Grandparents, and for all of the support they have given my Brother and I.  We love you guys.
Photos by: Jhen Stark




I am thankful that Jaelyn has such an involved Father.  He strives to be a better Dad daily.


I am thankful for hope.  
"May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough trials to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy"-author unknown


I am thankful for those quiet times.  You know those times that you just breathe in? Those "I want to stop the world and melt with you" moments? I cherish those moments.


I'm thankful for my readers (all 25 of you faithful followers)... you guys keep me bloggin'.  I'm also thankful for all of your encouraging comments!


I'm thankful for my family.  Every single one of you.  Near and far.  We share blood, yo!


Jaelyn is thankful for her sleep sheep... it assists her in those "I wanna fight the hardest fight I have in me" n-night times.


and last, but not least...
I'm thankful for life.  Every ounce of it.  I breathe life in... I take in every second as possible.  
I love my life.










Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sweet post Jen! So sweet! And I love that first picture of you and Jae!!!

    Miss you too friend! Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about thankfulness today also! You are a wonderful mother, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post. I am so very thankful for all the blessings in my life. Hope you and your family have a wonderful thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete