Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Touch up Tuesday

I'll share my little Hailey... one more time.
I had a really hard time with this photo.  It's perfection intimidates the heck out of me.  If your editing mind goes into drive while looking, please feel free to grab up SOOC, do your magic, and share with me!

SOOC is a little over exposed- this was actually a quick snap to test my lighting.



Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama


I had to throw in one more of Diesel and Hailey... just for kicks :)



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Great edit but that second photo is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a nice job taking away some of the haze. And I have to agree with Ashley - that second picture is absolutely precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Great exposure fix!
    Can't blame for needing share the second too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the third, Jen. How is mommyhood?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great edit of a great picture! I am dying over the last picture!!!! So sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete