Thursday, November 4, 2010

You Capture: Silence

You capture: Silence


Ambien is my interpretation.  I dove into my Mom's stash so I could catch some much needed zzz's.  My life seems to be overwhelmed with amazing amounts of stress, added with a razor blade swallowing cold.  With the duo, sleep has been pretty hard to come by this last week.

You Mom's know how it is.. Daddy takes the baby so you can get your rest, but the rest never seems to come.  You take advantage of your baby free time by running around like a crazy person attempting to accomplish more than you bargained for.  And sleeping in? HA! You wake up when baby does with more energy than you know what to do with.

Ambien was my last night's silence.  And baby, how I loved it.  Every second.



Photobucket





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Silence is how ever you can get it I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my silence, and it was lovely. With my racing mind, sleep has been tough, but my first Ambien experience knocked me into dreamland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! I thought when we were chatting you meant Ambiance... I didn't realize you mean Ambien! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...that definitely creates silence! I love your interpretation.

    ReplyDelete