Thursday, November 18, 2010

You Capture: What inspires you?

When I thought about inspiration, I thought about my best friend and her family.  They inspire me.
Tabitha has been by my side for 15+ years... through thick and thin.  She inspires me daily to be a better Mom, to be a better friend, and to be a better wife (to whomever that may be to).  She's the one who can give that little boot to wake me up every now and again- and she know just how to do it.
We've had every best friend moment to be had... well, that's what I think until another best friend moment comes around the corner to surprise me.

This family inspires me.  What they have is something unbreakable.

The Johnson's are love.

I love you guys... more than life itself.


[My entry]

Photobucket

Okay, I took a risk.  I must admit, I'm not the happiest with the outcome, but I felt it was necessary to post it so I can look at it in the future and giggle at myself (because I hope to learn to do it better).  Send me your thoughts, tricks, and secrets... Help! Haha.
I'm going to enter this with Captivus Living's photoshop challenge:
I used MINIMAL liquify on this, but heck, I used it, right?






Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I really like the last picture. It's different...and I love that when I look at a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love this shot! This really is how I feel as a parent with my daughter when I'm trying to enjoy my husband, LOL. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That effect is so cool. I love what you did and I'd love to repeat it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the last photo - what a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some risk - I LOVE that last photo! What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great post. I love what you did with the last one.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the last photo! The movement is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shots! I have a wonderful friend I have been blessed with like that. They are good for our souls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Minimal or not, the effect is still great!

    If you have time, do drop by:

    My Liquify Entry

    ReplyDelete
  10. This last image is so wonderful. I love it!! What a nice family picture!

    ReplyDelete