Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dear Bloggers... HELP!

Yup, I did it.  I called mayday!


I'm stuck.  I'm getting frustrated.  I have been on operation "revamp photography blog" and I've lost my patience.  My arm has been twisted on this for 4+ hours now and I call "UNCLE!".
I was hoping I could find some patience in all of you professional HTML bloggers.


I LOVE my layout... I'm really satisfied with my fancy header, but here's the problem.  It won't allow me to show the menu.  You know, the pages you can place under your header?  I had them up successfully, made one or two changes to the overall size, and BAM!... gone.
Frustrated since then? Yes.


One other issue... the dang attribution won't go to the footer with the rest of my gadgets so I can widen my posts.


Click here to see my creation..


If you guys have ANY suggestions, or know of anyone who can help me, I would GREATLY appreciate it.  I have some super neat new stuff that I would like to debut by the New Year, and in order to do so, I need my pages!!


I really do appreciate your help, friends! Thank you!


P.S. If you have any comments, suggestions, ANYTHING you would like to say about my new blog... don't hesitate to share.  






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anything about HTML...but your photos are beautiful! Found you by way of Living our Love song. XOXO

    ReplyDelete