Thursday, December 16, 2010

I've got a bottle holder on my hands..

Today marks the day that my 5 month old holds her own baba... all by herself.

It's so crazy how the "little things" impress a Mother.  Every step of the way leads me to more and more amazement.  An amazement that I never thought possible.

& let me tell you... Jae thinks she's the coolest baby on the block as she feeds herself.  The look on her face says it all.




So, my little bottle holder.  Listen.  Please slow down with your leaps and bounds.  It's hard for your Mama to keep up with you.  You're a scootin' machine, you feed yourself, you're SOOOO close to sitting, you eat your Mama's face, and you scream like a bird.
I love you, baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. It's so fun when they start holding their own bottles! And... it gives Mama a few minutes to herself, too :)

    ReplyDelete