Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Quirkey me things.

I'm linkin' up to Little Miss Momma's BFF party.
Wanna be my friend?


Some quirkey things about me...

While I make Jae's bottle first thing in the morning, the coffee also gets made.  I can't function without a cup... or two.


I have this weird pet peeve when other people giving Jaelyn her pacifier.  She only gets it a special times.  I have some weird fear that she's going to be hooked till she's 3.

Stubborn should be my middle name.
But it's Christian instead...

I'm not a fan of huge flower headbands on baby girls.

I would rather scrub a toilet than do the dishes.


I am an Oral Maxillofacial surgeon assistant.  I love blood, but at about 10 weeks pregnant, I discovered that the sight of surgeries made me queezy & I fainted... ON a patient.  That was the end of my OMSA days.  I miss it.

I often forget to eat. (I'm horrible at it, actually)

I'm a hugger.  I love hugs.  Hug me, and I'm happy.

The smell of Jae's formula makes me gag.


I sing Bob Marley "Three Little Birds" to Jae when she's fussy.

I was NEVER an emotional person until I had Jae.  It was a rare sight to see tears come out of my eyes... now they pour out like this new rain storm of CA.

I must floss.  Daily.  I also have to blow my nose immediately after I brush my teeth.  I think it's an OCD thing.

I hate french toast, bananas, raisins, and egg yolk.
I hate using the word "hate".



I'm a google.com freak... I google EVERYTHING.

I'm quite the UCLA fan. Twelve years ago, my grandfather received a complete heart transplant from UCLA med center.  Ever since, I've been a UCLA nut.
& my Grandpa is my hero.

This is really gross, but I get ingrown toenails.  Badly.  No matter what I do, they won't stop.  I'm self conscience about it.

Dolly Parton is my third cousin.
(no joke)

I love being a Mom, but sometimes I find myself running out of patience.  I feel bad about that.




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Loved getting to know you better!! I would rather scrub a toilet than do dishes, too! I hate dishes! Ha ha. I google everything as well... I love google! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After my second was born 5 months ago I turned into a "cryer" literally every sappy thing makes me cry, it was never like this after my son was born, but now...yeesh. Um, Dolly rocks so I am jealous. and if you like the three little birds song Renee and Jeremy do a lovely rendition like a lullaby for kids. And I know you'll have no problem finding it, because like me you google everything ;)
    Awesome list.

    ReplyDelete