Monday, December 20, 2010

Rainy Day laughter.

OK, so I just had a bomb post.  Like... bomb.  And somehow, when I added my very last picture... BOOM! gone.  Am I irritated? Yes.  I have two more huge shoots to edit, and I'm done for the year.  But I decided to blog it up before I got down to business.  Dangit.  I don't have time for your games, blogger.  Grrrrr.


I'll put my frustrations aside with blogger.com and attempt to bomb.com this post just as the last.


Just one more Grrrrr for frustration and anger management sake... GRRRRRRRRRRRR!
__________________________________________________________________________________


"Along comes a baby girl, and a suddenly my little world, just got a whole lot bigger... yes it did."


Oh my Bug.  Boy can she make this Mama giggle.  As most of you have seen, she brightens my world more and more as the days go on.


When I look at this picture, I want to change the above word giggle, to maybe something along the lines of uncontrollable laughter.  Yes, I'll say I about pee'd my pants when I snapped this.  Oh geez, she's funny.




We had a rainy day yesterday.  You know? One of those perfect stay inside and cuddle, watch toonies, bake, eat, eat some more, eat some more, and then eat some more kind of days?


These little ones, Kenzie and Bailey... yep!, they brighten this little world of mine also.  I love them as if they were my own.




Are you laughing yet?






& look! My Bebe is a sittin' queen! I'm a proud Mom... (well, I like to call it a sit, but I know there's some advancing to do.  I'll give it a few weeks for the pro title.)
























 The girls played, I cleaned our baking brownie disaster(tried to clean, I mean), Jae admired.


Isn't she beautiful?


Happy rainy day, my friends.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't blogger save a draft of your posts as you go along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, but it saved just at the second that it goofed.. so it saved the no good stuff. Booo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw look at her sitting up! such a big girl! i remember being so proud of Noah too when he learned to do that. Just think before you know it she will be running all over the place.

    Did you see my blog party link up? hope you'll join in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete