Friday, December 10, 2010

Show off your shot!

FRIENDS!
My-oh-my have I been a busy bee! My weeks have been... interesting.  Besides Jae & I's fantastic Washington vacation, I have been battling a thrown out back, and a little taste of pancreatitis (AGAIN!).  I've been an ill girl. Let me tell you.. a stiff neck, hurt back, and flu like symptoms is NOT a fun combo.  I've been down for the count.
I managed to squeeze a photo shoot in with the Uribes Family last night (I couldn't tell you how I survived..), but I'm pretty please with the outcome!


As soon as the holiday season is over, I will be back on my blogging train.  Promise! I'll even be posting pictures from my Washington vacation.


Here's my show off your shot entry:
(I love me some Brookie-Baby!)

and then, she {snapped}



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love these Jen! I know I already told you, but seriously, THEY ARE SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! how awful. you must be in so much pain. Hope you are starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! I Love the sunflare. Where'd you visit in WA? I heart WA. : )thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete