Monday, January 10, 2011

Blue eyes & bubbles!

BUBBLES!
As you Beautiful Mommies know (along with the Aunties, Cousins, Grandmas...), when the Babes cut those not-so-fun teeth, the bubbles form and the drool pours.
While I'm on the teething subject, send me over your teething tips, tricks, and hints in order to comfort my little booger.  I'll take all the advice I can get.. (I love you guys!)




This is from our mini glamor session, & it is love (besides the teething part, of course!).




Ahhhhh! I love her.
I'm going to link up with Trendy Treehouse.  Go check out some other bubble photos... & while you're there, leave a comment and VOTE for me.  Please? With sugar on top? With a cupcake added? And maybe a hug too? (I'm not bribing you, I swear)
Thanks friends!



The Trendy Treehouse



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Goodness those blue eyes POP! What a perfect little photo to enter! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great capture - those eyes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete