Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Button love.

Happy Tuesday!


My weekend was beautiful.  Great friends, happy baby, and sunshine.  Yum.  One problem.  I didn't have my camera... I felt... NAKED!  Note to self: Don't venture away from your house without your second child.  I hate the fact that I don't have any new photos to share with you guys.


Some good news!

ShutterLoveT&JFavorites



Yeah, my photo is loved.  I love that.  I know it's not THAT big of a deal, I just like the feeling that I was acknowledged.  Who doesn't love buttons to show off their hard work? It shall be placed on my sidebar for all friends to see :)


I wanted to peek my face into the curtain of Blog world and say Hello.  Maybe I will pick up my babies (meaning camera and Jae) and snap a few to share.


Have a beautiful Tuesday, loves!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the photo recognition! You deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It's a fabulous photo!!!

    ReplyDelete