Sunday, January 23, 2011

can I have a tissue?

It's a quick post...
I'm getting my booty kicked with a nasty chest cold.  I sound like a smoker (and never have I smoked in my life), I cough like a... smoker (again... smoking is not for me), and I hack ________ like a (fill in the blank with your "I've been there" comment)... (I'll stop there.).  
So I'm here, but not really... wanting to say hi (with a mask on, and hand sanitizer at arms reach of course).
Can we say one thing after another?
I'll be peeking my head in here-and-there this week.  I'm gonna be on operation get well soon... along with some other stuff.


I miss you, friends! I'll be back to my witty-feel-good self soon.  I promise.


Here's a few photos from our hike at the Colorado River yesterday.  This was "I'm feeling this hack thing coming, but I don't want to admit it" time.







Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Aww I love that last picture, her eyes looks so pretty!! I hope you feel better soon, I know a lot of people are getting sick right now and I'm hoping I don't catch anything.

    The Sweetest Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon- being sick shouldn't be possible when your a mom! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those eyes!

    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete