Monday, January 31, 2011

Chubby cheeks & trouble.

So Jae is convinced that her bottom lip is a snack.  She munches on it ALL day long.
Among the munching, comes an absolutely adorable "bbbbbbbbbf" humming sound, and drool.  TONS of drool.  I'm imagining it's her language for "yum, yum, yum..".

I love it when she discovers new things.  The chubby look of the cheeks she forms, and the sounds are adorable.

Photobucket



Onto a different subject:
Boy are we in trouble.  She's got attitude, friends & boy does she know how to rock it.  Jae has had her 'tude brow down pretty good since birth but I'm beginning to notice improvements.  I mean, look at that shape, that arch, the all around use.  I'm going to rate it a solid 8 out of 10.  It's beginning to be perfection.  I must save this photo for when she's 16.  I have a feeling she'll rock it then, too.

Ey, see.. told you. Trouble.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. hahah! The eyebrow raise! LOVE IT! Yes, save it indeed!

    Great photos Jen! And wahoo for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to your blog.... Loving the pictures of you little miss. My little girl used to do that same eye brow raise...yea for babies and the cute/funny things they do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that eyebrow!! And wow the light in her eyes is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete