Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dear Myspace days,

Time Won't Wait For Me is hosting a Myspace Photo Party.  Find the blog here

I'm already regretting this.  Here it goes.
Myspace.  Oh the days.  I thought you guys would enjoy seeing photos of me from "back in the day".
These are... for sure... back in the day.  And yes, pre-baby... I partied (strictly alcohol.. don't take that statement the wrong way).  A lot.
Yhesse.  Always been there for me.  One of the bests.

Dear nice stomach, BOOBS, and booty... where did you go?!?
Togo coffee mug... for coffee, of course ;)
My Mama.
Brother and I in San Diego
Yes, I was a blonde.  No, I was not a fan of the bleach.  Yes, I have some fans out there.
The beginning of the Jeff days.
When I dabbled in photography here & there.. I'm a bit embarrassed to share these, but what the heck? Why not?






Whew.  That was interesting.  I hope you enjoyed.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaha, greattt pictures! I really love the heart picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny...I'm too scared to share my old pictures (and too sad cuz it was so long ago), but maybe I'll find a few to remind me what pre-baby fun was. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha LOVE the one of us!! Prebaby days, we were sexy.... i wouldnt dare take a pic like that anymore haha.

    ReplyDelete