Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happiness!

Happiness is, of course... Jae-Bug.  My Monster.  My love.  My life.
Every piece of her is love.  From her fingers to her toes.  From her extreme determination to crawl to her exhaustion from working so hard.  From her happy smiles to her fuss-butt moments.


But... right now... it's her toes.  I mean, common... don't you just wanna eat those tootsies?  So cute.  She's discovered her toes.  They're her best friends... all 10 of them.  And if she's not eating them then she's rubbing them together... discovering one foot with the other.  I love watching her discover.  She's happy.  She's healthy.  She's love.  Love is happiness to my heart.

Photobucket
The Paper Mama

I rarely do this, but decided to take it one more step.  Black and white... with a brown tint.
I used PTM's Make It Snappy action, adjusted some opacity, tweaked some levels, and removed Honey Snap.  Next, added a brown color fill, and adjusted to 15% opacity.  Here's my outcome:

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama



ILoveTrendyTreehousePolaroid

On a different, yucky note:
 Please, I beg you... don't steal my photo's.  They're posted on MY blog for your lovely eyes to gaze at and for your heart to smile at.  But the whole "right slick, save image as, and re-post" deal isn't ok.  They're not yours to do that with.  They're mine, and I will and did catch you...  Thank you :)


With that said... here's ONE more happy photo for you.



Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. I love these and your photos are great. I really like the first one! I also love taking pictures of my little girls feet for some reason lol.

    The Sweetest Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! These photos are adorable! Especially love the first one! Love her pants...or leg warmers! Sooo cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i LOVEEEE baby feet! cutest little sharp pointy toenails and i adore the colors!

    very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute picture! I love my little's feet {but no one loves em like she does :) } i really love the polka dot leg warmers with the polka dot blanket -- great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh!!! SUCH a cute photo. LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love that first photo! It would be great in my photo challenge: A different view.

    http://thepapermama.blogspot.com/2011/01/paper-mama-photo-challenge-different.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first shot - especially in color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely LOVE these photos! Great shots! I am one of your newest followers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those little toes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I took a lot of feet pictures over the summer; I just love feet and toes shots. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, these photos warm my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just adore that first shot! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't you just love little baby feet?! I dont think you can ever go wrong photographing them. :)

    I love your tinted version, very timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE! The perspective of your shot is amazing, it's one of my favorites, toes are the best! Great color too;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are some scrumptious toes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Baby toes do make me smile... they have a magic of their own! :)

    Steph
    http://northfillmorestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete