Monday, January 10, 2011

In Love with "From Here to Eternity"

Good Morning, friends!


Jhen Stark, over at From Here To Eternity, has started a photo challenge & I believe that all should join.  It's so simple! All you have to do is Link up your photo that best illustrates your interpretation of IN LOVE... whether it is something you are in love with, a photo of someone(s) in love, or a photo of someone you are in love with. 
What a perfect, fun photo challenge.





Photobucket


Go join, friends! All of you! Hurry!!


Here's my interpretation of love:


Does it get anymore blissful? Perfection.  Mommy & me.  Aren't they beautiful?




Speaking of love.  I LOVE Jhen's blog.  It's about love, forgiveness, grace, and... well, tea. Her postings are perfect, and her photography is amazing.  She's so talented!


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS photo- what a cute baby:-) I think that is the perfect interpretation of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I say a few things... OK! I will!

    1.) I love this photo! It is so precious! You definitely captured a LOVE moment!!!
    2.) I love seeing your photography progress!!!
    3.) I love that you love me, because I love you! :)

    And this is a whole lot of Blog Loving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwww. How cute! I LOVE your blog/header! ALL of that! It's beautiful! :D I MUST become a follower ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO beautiful! How sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this photo...I wish I could follow you on a shoot to see how you do it. Hey, do I owe you an email or something...? Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, EVERYONE for you kind comments.

    Kari- I e-mailed you, miss! & you are more than welcome to come with me on a shoot. Bring your camera. I'll grab a model. We'll have a learning day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this! So, so sweet! I found you over at Jhen Stark's In Love: Photo Challenge, and I am glad I did! =)

    ReplyDelete