Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A letter to Lash.

Dear Aldo Lash boots,
My Dad bought you as a gift to me for Christmas and I love you.  You are adorable. Perfect color tan, super cute stitching, and your shape is amazing. One problem... you're a mid-calf boot.  Your height is awkward and creates fashion emergencies when I try pairing you with jeans/leggings/tights.  Should I exchange you for something that's more Mommy-friendly? Creating an outfit with you is nearly impossible unless my Fashionista Bloggy friends have some ideas for you.  Let's hope so, or else you're going back to your dreaded shelf in Aldo.
I found Miley wearing you, and she makes it adorable, but I don't know if I would be able to pull off the "Miley" look...



I shall keep you in your box until I discover something that works.

Love (I'm closing with "love" since we have formed a love-hate relationship),
Clueless fashion Mom.


This is obviously my cry for help to those of you who know a thing or two about Fashion.  To return, or not to return... that is the question.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Well this is from your friend who is a clueless fashoiesta herself but i really dont like the boots at all....its just me tho:)Sorry im no help

    ReplyDelete
  2. see, I think they're really super cute, but don't think I could pull them off. It would be really hard for me to figure out how to wear them too. But...they ARE cute! hmmmm....sorry, not much help.

    ReplyDelete