Friday, January 14, 2011

She sparkles...

My Photography blog, that is.  She's beautiful.
After many days of changing, perfecting, and tweaking.. I've come up with this bad boy:

{click on the photo}

I'm not about to say I'm finished... because I doubt I am.  I'm a creature of change.  I rearrange my house and bedroom quite often, and I've seen that behavior with my blogs also.  Plus, I have so much to learn about HTML and design.. and as I learn, I may change.
Take your coat off and stay a while.  Click around.  Read up.  ENJOY! (and notice my new Labor and Delivery tab!)

So here's the Hip-Hip-Hooray for me! And my business.  I hope it sprouts into a big, beautiful Sunflower and shines on me.  I have a good feeling about it.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Jen...it looks great! I love all the pictures. And the header is very stylish. Good job (and good prices by the way).

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, email me again...lovequist@sbcglobal.net...PS, you do not want to trade with me! Enjoy your young-ness with only one baby!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great Jen!! im impressed! and don't feel bad.. i'm a creature of change too :)

    ReplyDelete