Sunday, January 9, 2011

Show & Tell: Resolutions

I have two resolutions for 2011.
1.) LOVE with all I have.
2.) Photography.  I wish to grow and learn as much as possible.  To take my first step with my photography resolution, I decided to grab up a friend of mine & her 8 month old, Wiley for a shoot.  Mommy & me.. one of my focuses.  Along with one other... but shhhhh.. I can't tell you what it is yet (Jhen, don't spoil the surprise!).  I have a few shoots coming up, then I will release.  Excited? I am :)


Show:
Tell: Read above, crazy's!
Photography love...


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. oooh, can't wait for the debut!!! And... MY LIPS ARE SEALED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture Jhen. Can I ask, do you touch up your pictures...if so, what do you use? Also, were you standing on a chair above them? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect photo! And I'm excited about your debut too. Hmmm....what is it?

    ReplyDelete