Tuesday, January 25, 2011

They call her love.

Friday marks the day of the Bug's 6 month Birthday.  What a milestone, right? So yesterday I set my cold aside, picked up my camera, and took on her 6 month photo shoot.
I hate to toot my own horn, but my kid is pretty darn cute! ("TOOT!, TOOT!")


Listen as you read.  It's a beauty.





Photobucket




I never thought I would do this, but I'm going to throw down a pick up line that was once used on me, on my daughter... "your eyes are as blue as the water I surf in".  I just did that.  I wish I could take responsibility for those baby blues.  I can take partial, but not full.  You should see her Daddy's lookers... they're captivating.





Her lips are often referred to as "Angelina Jolie" lips.  Don't get me wrong.. I dig it, but I must disagree.  Those kissers are from her Momma.  All me.  Give me a break, I need to stake claim for something on her beautiful Bod.



"They call her LOVE"


"She is Love, and she is all I need"










The Trendy Treehouse

I can't believe my life changed in so many amazing ways just 6 months ago.  Never have I loved like I do.  Never have I smiled this smile.  Never have I felt I have achieved so much.

I love you, my little Bug.  I made this banner for you... for good reason.  You've climbed that 6 month milestone- Mommy & Daddy are SO proud.




Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Oh she is beautiful. LOVE these photographs. DARLING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is GORGEOUS! Beautiful captures! Love the hat on her too, awww!!! Happy Birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 2nd and last pictures she is too adorable! :)

    The Sweetest Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely beautiful! You did wonderful on these photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a little beauty. And so is her hat!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! Brag all you want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet- she is such a doll. Maybe you can send me all of the pills/food you ate while pregnant to get a precious baby that looks like THAT! Seriously though...

    You said "toot" HA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way adorable. I really like the hat and those beautiful blue eyes :)

    www.wendhyjeffers.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, these are all so wonderful! I think my favorite is #2. Beautiful song too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful beautiful baby - these are gorgeous shots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What gorgeous eyes!! Wow! So cute. Congrats to YOU on your 6 month momiversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. she is so pretty! love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete