Friday, January 28, 2011

We featured... US! VLOG time.

I have come to realize that this Blog World is pretty rad.  As my readers know, it has been a hell of a week.  Battling colds, teething, and 2 funerals back-to-back has pretty much put The "J" Family at a stand still.  But you guys pulled through and made it a thousand times better.
A special THANK YOU to Branson from Reflection of Something for featuring me on her Fab Friends post. I feel so honored!! Go check out her Blog.  It's full of family stories, inspiration, and love.
Also, a huge THANK YOU to Kari from Love, Luci for being so amazing and supportive.  She's such a great Blogging friend.  I look forward to the day that we can meet in person.  Her little Luci Girl is ADORABLE, and her twins couldn't get any cuter.
I really appreciate your words of encouragement and your atta-girl comments.  I love you guys.
Things are beginning to smooth over, so my posts will begin to bring a smile to your faces rather than a "awwww mannnn".

Now on to some fun stuff.
Shalyn from Laugh Until Your Cheeks Hurt posted a VLOG and I fell in love.  She's so darn cute and sweet, I just had to "swallow my pride" and VLOG with her.
Please excuse the rasp of my voice.  I'm juusstt about over this darn Bronchitis- and thank goodness my video quality is so yucky... I have a nasty red Rudolf nose from the constant blowing.  Ewe.

Follow my footsteps, friends! I'd love to see you in video form :)

video

In the words of Shalyn:

"The 'no making fun' clause is evoked, once again. And once again, you must DO THIS! It's fun to see who the people are behind the blogs! I included the words and questions below so you can participate! Yay you!"

Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught


▪ What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
▪ What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
▪ What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
▪ What do you call gym shoes?
▪ What do you say to address a group of people?
▪ What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
▪ What do you call your grandparents?
▪ What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
▪ What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
▪ What is the thing you change the TV channel with?


Here's some buttons I'd like to share.  Visit.  Comment.  Tell them how amazing they are:
Reflection of Something

&, well... I seem to be having a moment & can't find Kari's button.. so click here to go have a looksie!  You'll be happy you did.









Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Jen...where's your button?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS! Thanks for participating- you both are adorable!

    I couldn't help but giggle when your sweet girl started spitting up! So typical when your trying to do something! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! So cool that you vlogged, I always meant to do this. Bennett thanks you for the shout out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! I loved that she spit up and you just kept going, def something that I would do!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josselyn misses Jaelyn! When can we play date and do pictures?!?!?! Love that you vlogged! I've been conjuring up an idea to vlog but haven't gotten around to it yet... hmm, maybe soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh that is soo freaking cute! I was like should I do this with Kingston? Haha Noooo So I waited till he went to sleep. That would have beena disaster! Your hair is suuuper pretty!

    Kingston says hi back!!

    ReplyDelete