Thursday, January 20, 2011

We will miss you.

I'm writing this more for my own remembrance.  I

I received devastating news.  It's horrible, heartbreaking, awakening.
A dear friend of mine committed suicide yesterday.  I have a feeling of... confusion.  I am attempting to wrap my head around the loss of Buddy, but it's hard.  My heart is aching.
So here's my memorial to Buddy Hrabal.  Always such a smile on his face.  Amazing Father.  Amazing Brother and Son.  A friend to MANY!
So many great memories with this guy.

So make sure you love
Like you've never been hurt
And when you dance, dance
Like there's no one watching you
My greatest gift to you
Is a dance floor
Free from insecurity
-Alexisonfire

My thoughts and prayers are with the Hrabal Family, Aubree, Kristee, and also with Buddy's closest friends.
I love you, Sis.  A thousand hugs go to you.
Buddy will be missed by many.  Thank you for being such an amazing friend.
"see you later, Buddy"






Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! His little girl! His family!!! I'm heartbroken for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sad & so unfortunate. My condolences to you & the family. This must be so devastating. My brother tried to commit suicide, actually a year ago from yesterday. That in itself was devastating and the darkest day of my life. I can't even fathom what you are all going through. My thoughts & prayers are with you all xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping you and the family in my prayers. I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry- sending good thoughts and prayers of comfort your way during this sad time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so very sorry for the loss of your friend. Praying for you and his family.

    ReplyDelete