Thursday, January 13, 2011

We've got a booger on our hands!

I said it.  A booger.  It's been a grumpy kind of day, dangit.. and Mama is tired.
I have a feeling I'm going to have my hands full here REAL soon.

You see it, friends.  She's INCHES away from a forward crawl.  She's mastered the backwards scoot... and I'm okay with that.  But she's 5 months old! 24 weeks.  Common, Baby Girl! Slow your roll a bit.. Mama can't keep up.
But ready or not, right?  My baby is growing up so fast and I have no choice but to grow with her.
So let's grow, baby girl (but slow your pace a bit? Please?)

On a different note.. Jaelyn is Boss.  I don't know if you guys were aware of that.  I think I make it pretty apparent.  But here's photo proof.
It was snapped in an instant, which created blur with messy settings... but I LOVE this.  It makes me laugh.

Dang, she's got that Rock look down pat, right?  My-oh-my... today was just a glimpse of what I have in store.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Crawl baby girl, CRAWL!!!! I can see her face mature so much!!! She's turning into a big girl!!!

    And I love that Boss face! Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she will be crawling in no time! And it's a whole different ball game when that happens! :)

    ReplyDelete