Tuesday, February 1, 2011

01: What They Do

I signed up for The Joy of Love class by Willette.  I'm really excited to brush up on my Photography skills.
I will be posting a photo a day throughout February following Willette's  topic.


Day 01: What they do
Applying to my loved ones and "what they do".
My Bug is learning to crawl- it's what she does and she does it well.

We went over lighting in your home and catch lights.  Did I succeed?

I thought I'd throw one more in as a freebie for simple smile reasons
(not entering this photo into the class)


...Dang, she's cute :)


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. SO cute her eyes are beautiful! I love the leg warmers, too! Great job on day one! This is so fun checking out everyones photos. I think I am going to really enjoy this project!

    Amy

    my "the joy of love" blog:

    http://findingthejoyonephotographatatime.blogspot.com/2011/02/day-one-212011.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great shot! Her eyes are beautiful. XOXO
    I'm doing this too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to pick your brain! Your blog looks AMAZING. Seriously, it's very awesome. I'm totally a sucker for the second picture! Her eyes are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete