Tuesday, February 22, 2011

7 months!

It's that time again! I state "again" for the reason of time slipping away from me..


Jaelyn Ryleigh is 7 months old.  I feel like it was yesterday when I Blogged about the Bug turning 6 months.


Jaelyn is growing so fast.  She has accomplished SO many milestones this month.  I'm having a hard time keeping up!


These are some of the things that you do:
You crawl 6-7 steps at a time, going into a landau (the swim motion on her belly), snap back up, then back at it.  You're QUICK, too!


You go from crawling to a sit to play with toys.
You're starting to pull yourself up on things.  You're not the best at it yet, but you sure are working on it!
Your favorite is when you suck your bottom lip into your mouth and make hummmming noises.  You spray drool EVERYWHERE and you think it's funny.
You mimic three sounds that are made at you, along with some facial expressions.
You LOVE the game "I'm gonna getcha", and you're crazy about the tickle monster!
You "Flirt" with Daddy and it's the cutest thing ever.
Ohh you are needy.  You are now Mommy's shadow.  You do your best to follow me around the house while fussing for me to pick you up (I kinda like it, too!).
Your little white cap disappeared, although I'm totally convinced that you're still teething.  You chew on things as if you're a puppy, and you drool worse than a Saint Bernard.
You are starting to Blabber more.  I'm hearing more words from you like "bababababa", "lalalalala", "SCREAM!", "mumumumu", and MANY more.
I'm seeing that you are pretty shy when we go out in public.  You turn into a mute! We need to work on that.
You love the Bubble Guppies.  You will watch a whole episode without moving while laughing and screaming at the mermaids.  I'm glad you like it, because Mommy does too!
Sleep is a chore.  You go to bed between 8-9pm, wake up at 1am, 3am, 5-6am, then up for the day at 8:30am.  Your Mama is tired.  But we're working on it!!


I'm so anxious to see what we have to come.  I have a feeling that the next 5 months are going to be as exciting as ever.


As always... Mommy and Daddy love you to the Moon and back, Miss Jaelyn Ryleigh.  You brighten our lives more than you know.  






Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful, Jen!!! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll! I love how you did the storyboard of her crawling-

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty!! That little Jaelyn is beautiful! The lighting in these photos are heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a cutie and yay for 7 months!! Alyson will be 6 months in about a week and she is really shy in public too. She talk as is super loud at home but when she is around people she doesn't know, she is a completely different baby. I also love the picture of her crawling. So cute!! :)

    The Sweetest Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Jen! The lighting and coloring in these are indeed, like Mandy said, HEAVENLY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man I love her. I still can't believe she is crawling. Happy 7 months cute little one.

    I love these pictures. I love the glow from behind. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aawww these are cute! I love the last big one.. she is so pretty = ) I can't believe how fast time flies and how she is already 7 months.

    ReplyDelete