Friday, February 4, 2011

Featuring: Jhen & Joss! (Photo overload)

Yesterday was a beautiful day.
Jhen over at From Here to Eternity and I decided to rock a photo shoot for one another.  It turned out being a huge success- and it was so much fun!
Jhen is one of the sweetest girls I know.  She's a great friend who I hold close to my heart.  I feel so honored to live so close to her.


Wander over to her blog and check her out.  She's an amazing writer with stories of love and grace.  Oh, and tea, too.
Here's lots of peeks!










She's such a beauty!






Since I tend to be HTML challenged, Jhen helped me out and threw some much needed width on my Blog.  Please excuse the dust around here, things will be changing.. AGAIN! :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love this mother/daughter duo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures. So jealous you guys did this...we'll have to do a big meet up somewhere in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa- I thought I wrote a comment here... I was certain I did, but maybe I didn't save it? Hmmm...

    Anyway, We had so much fun the other day! I'm thinking a So Cal Blogger hang out is necessary?!?!?

    And I'm pretty sure you wrote the nicest things ever written about me! Yes, I do think so! I'm so glad I live by you too!!!!!! For more than just the pretty pictures I get! *wink*

    ReplyDelete