Friday, February 18, 2011

Jibberish & a SURPRISE!

Lets start this here post off right...




Household6Diva FotoFriday
I really can't get enough of her- and I know you guys can't either..


This here post is random.  It may even be jibberish.  But I love the photos I'm sharing, and I wanted an excuse to share... so here's my... well, share.


As some of you know, I bought myself some eyes.  I was in DESPERATE need.  I haven't had a pair of glasses since 2005, and my eyes gotten 10x worse since then.  I mean, horribly worse.  I don't know how I survived without seeing for all these years.  The world looks amazing through my new lenses.
Do you like them? I do.


We had a photo shoot today.  Nothing big- just something quick and fun.
Speaking of fun... I have a surprise for ya'll! It's up and coming- to be released in a few days.  The anticipation is killing me.  And now it should be killing you too.  Stay tuned.


I hope you enjoyed my share.  Now go share with your friends about my share.
P.S. Notice the HUGE watermark I'm putting on my photos? Too bad I have to start doing that- I extremely DISLIKE the fact that I have to take your eyes off the subject of the photo.  Why do people have to be so weird and steal photos of your little ones? Boo.


Have a good evening, friends! Oh... and stay DRY, California!


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. What a cutie, she is so photogenic!! Awwww! Those specs looks hot on you! Love them! Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Jen! Jae is getting so big! She looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your glasses! I love my glasses to. I have had this pair for a year and am getting the itch for a change up....hmmmm...maybe you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love the rain we're getting here in CA, but I love rain so that's probably why.
    I love your new glasses too. I just got some a few weeks ago, I have HORRIBLE vision! I couldn't even really see the line below the big E. Lol, my dad kept making fun of me saying how I shouldn't have been driving lol.

    The Sweetest Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously...it's totally pooring as I type this. I love the glasses. They make you look really smart! I bet you'd get a really high score if you to the SATs right now. JK they're really cute. I used to wear fake glasses back in high school cuz I thought they were sophisticated. I'm rambling...I've had too much wine tonight. Penny's teething and it's been a really bad day!!!! CAn't wait for your surprise. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is soo damn cute. I love her lips and those glasses are the cutest. I am soo sick of mine i need new ones.

    I can't wait to hear your announcement! i hate suprises!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your eyes are bomb diggity! And your daughter is cheek-kissin-licious :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stinkin' picture stealers. I agree--boo. At least you know how to make the watermark. Your pictures are beautiful! Nice work. And congrats on the glasses. ;)

    Carla @ Jansen Family Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THEM- they look fantastic on you and you are gorgeous! Little lady doesn't look too bad herself!;-)

    Cant wait for the surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww your little one is adorable;) New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You pumkin are so adorable , i love her she's so cute she might become cuter than her mummy and that headband soooo cute :)
    http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cutie! always love your pics! and im totally diggin' your new glasses. :)

    ReplyDelete