Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday Challenges

Well Hello, Wednesday!
Today, I will call you wordless.  I'm in a funk today... I just kinda feel "blah".  So I wandered through photos from Jae's 7 month session (go HERE to read about her 7 month milestones & to see more photos) and got my edit on.  Looking at my Beauty of a Bebe always snaps me into shape.  
Plus, the weather yesterday was perfection.  Amazing sunlight, perfect breeze, and the temperature was juusssttt right.  I needed to go there again.. so I did.
P.S.: I bought some new radical actions today.  Woop-woop!




PhotobucketLive and Love...Out LoudThe Paper Mama


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Jen, these are beautiful. I love her eyes in the first shot...So, I'm dying to know, where did you get your actions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are two beautiful images! That first photo is breath-taking! What a precious little girl!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shots are absolutely gorgeous - seriously gorgeous. I love the processing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is precious!! I love the eyes in the first one :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning photos! they are gorgeous- I've just discovered actions- I'm curious which ones you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing photo of baby. The first one is really a special one showcasing those beautiful eyes!

    Good work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow she is gorgeous!! Those lips! You have to tell us what actions you got! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just discovered your blog and have to say I love it!!! I also wanted to say that I have an award for you (http://supermomalysha.blogspot.com/2011/02/blogger-awards.html). Hope you have a great rest of the week.

    xo, Supermom Alysha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, so cute! Love the sunlight in your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the light! love the colors! fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete