Monday, February 7, 2011

Willette Love

Photo Challenges & Willette
The love of Joy Day 05-07:


Day 05: Love to Hate
I have quite the love hate relationship with Jae when it comes to her paci.  I refer to it as her "nite-nite", in fear that she will be addicted to it until she's 3.  She ONLY gets her nite-nite at grumpy times, while in her car seat, and at nite-nite time.  I'm pretty stuck on the fact that it will be stolen away from her at 9 months old.  Let's see how that goes.
(Also linking this photo up with Trendy Treehouse- eyelashes)













The Trendy Treehouse
Day 06: Who they love
Jae LOVES her boom box.  She can play with this toy for 20 minutes straight with only giggles out of her (you Mama's know how big of a deal that is :)...).  I find myself walking around the house signing it's beats. (selective metering was used)
Photography love...MellowYellowMondayBadge
Day 07: Generations
I snapped this photo while Jeff was at work.  It would have made it 20x better if he was pictured, but I knew if I didn't snap it then, I never would (yes, I procrastinate). 



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! I loooooove the first shot soo much.

    What a beauty she is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first picture, she has beautiful eyes, and the blue binky gives it a little something extra

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first shot is simply gorgeous. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful eyes. and the sock picture is adorable. Would he happen to have the same heart socks? if so that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the heart socks - so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I love those blue eyes. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your pictures. They are so, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice socks! I am following your blog, visit and follow mine 2! tnx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shots. I love the leggings! SO cute!

    I just wanted to stop by from Trendy Treehouse! I do fun photography tutorials over at my blog and have a Saturday linky where you can post your images! I am a new follower :) Come by and visit sometime. I love meeting other photographers.

    www.thismamarocksblog.com/

    ReplyDelete