Monday, March 21, 2011

Break time.

Ohhhh Boy is Mama busy! I'm preparing for my 2 weekends of mini sessions, tons of shoots this week (including a labor and delivery!), and playing ketchup (catch-up..).


Sooo I'm calling it.  This is a Bloggy Break.  I need to focus on things that a noraml stay at home Mommy focuses on.. laundry, dishes, cleaning, playing with the Bug... oh, and editing.  LOTS of that.
I'll be back Friday to announce the winner of this challenge.  Haven't entered yet? You should!!!


It's pretty obvious that Jae isn't a fan of this Bloggy break, but hey.. a Mama's gotta do what a Mama's gotta do.
We'll miss you guys!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I need a chance to do this! Good luck on your little break and her face is so cute! I love that picture lol. :)

    The Sweetest Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on a break too...it's so nice not to be stressed out about blogging. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. breaks are the best :) I just got done take a few months off from my blog to work on growing the baby in my belly :) Hope you enjoy your time. I am happy to have found your blog! I actually just pinned a photo i found of yours on the paper heart camera blog to pinterest the other week! so happy that now i get to see more of your amazing work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I hope you enjoy your break! Editing takes up a lot of time and hopefully you will share some of your photos that you will be taking! Your photos are always so fun to look at it! Enjoy!

    love, Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had to take those periodically too. I completely understand. Enjoy your family :)

    ReplyDelete