Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dear Daredevil,

This was one of those "oh no, what are you up to now? I must grab the camera" moments.  I should have grabbed tissues for the tears that formed from laughter, too.


Dear Daredevil,
I know you're comparable to Dora the Explorer when it comes to your adventures, but you're going to hurt yourself one day.
Note*: NO BABIES WERE HURT IN THE MAKING OF THESE PHOTOS.


Can you say... Mischievous? 
Let's take a closer look at that face plant. Go ahead, giggle.


Yes, I let my Kid explore (with limitations, of course).


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahaa I cracked up!!! This is absolutely hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Jen. She's definitely exploring her surroundings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I have an older boy and younger girl and everyone said that girls are more mellow but mine is not, she's a little explorer just like yours! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that the funniest. You definitely have your hands full. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! He is adorable!
    My little lady does the face plant a few times a day! Live and learn but love along the way!

    visiting.
    www.thelittlebeachs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I saw that you were a new follower at Me&Mine so I wanted to come say hello :) Your little girl is a-dorable! My son is crazy like that too it gets worse at they get older lol

    have a good evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the join! hehe my kids do this too.. theyre fearless!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha...I LOVE that last picture. AWESOME little explorer!

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your daughter must be my daughters twin..
    I like your parenting style - right up my alley.. explore away baby explore away :)

    ReplyDelete