Sunday, March 13, 2011

Goez-Under

I know I have been filling my Blog with recent shoots, but that's been my life lately.. and I'm loving every second of it.
Plus...my photography website is currently under construction, so I have to post these bad boys SOMEWHERE, right?


Take yourself a gander at how adorable this Father/Son combo is.  It's melt worthy!
Stay tuned... I'm sure I'll be posting more this week with a cute little story attached.
Show:


Tell: What's better than a Father/Son connection? This photo tells all... and it says Happiness.  L-O-V-E!
Photography love...
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. ahhhh I love these! I love when I get sweet pictures with my hubby and daughter..have a lot to post and am behind so this gives me the kick in the booty that I needed;0. Love the air toss picture!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Precious! You've got some handsome men in your life Lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how adorable are these?? This makes me want to have a baby RIGHT NOW so that I can see my husband with him/her. Ahhh, you are an amazing photographer. They will cherish these pictures for the rest of their lives.

    ReplyDelete