Monday, March 7, 2011

I caved...

and fell into the handwriting challenge.  Thanks, Kari :)


FYI- I dislike my handwriting.  I'm always that one girl who you have to ask "that says _______, right?".  Annoying? Yes.  It looks wonky (whatever that means), I can never decide how I want to write my "R"'s, and I struggle when I have to write the same letter twice while next to one another (hints the ff's in Jeff).  Oh, and I tend to write big, too.
I figured if I wrote on a spiral note card, and photographed on a map, it would add some character and distract your eye from my awfulness.
Here goes nothin'
Tag: ANYONE who would like to challenge me to a bad handwriting contest.  Do it :)




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you have the CUTEST handwriting ever! It's so much better than mine- if you think your's is bad (which it isn't), you haven't seen mine yet! ;)
    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your handwriting. I'm jealous of all you girly's and your pretty writing. Bah!

    ReplyDelete