Friday, March 11, 2011

Taste Tester: Jen Parton Photography

Spring has sprung & I'm in love.
Spring is my favorite season.  I love the happiness people hold in Spring.  The air is crisp, the breezes are cool, and the sunshine is golden.
Therefore, I am in love.


Last weekend I had three photo shoots, and I'm prepping for two more for the weekend.  I'm just about booked up for the remainder of March, and April.
Therefore, I am in even more love :]


Wanna taste tester? Here it comes.






Maternity:
Meet my Brother, Sister-in-law, and nephew Ryder :]







Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

Dreamy, colorful love.  This is what it's all about.  Happiness.

and then, she {snapped}

And one more from my Hospital Newborn shoot:


Ok, maybe that was more than a taste test.  I probably filled you full :]
Have a great weekend, friends!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. i love all these pictures! You're blog is so cute, I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning shots! I love them all...great to be here. Hope you can check out my Macro entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shots- the maternity ones are so touching & the one of the newborn. WOW- I also love those blue eyes in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Amazing, truly in love with the maternity shots! So beautiful.

    Great work, as always =)

    xo
    melissa @champagne wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The maternity pictures are so beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is beautiful and I'm so happy to have found you through FTLOB! My son is 7 months too! :) Your daughter is a beauty and I loved the pic you posted there with her giving kisses. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Jen, are you kidding me? Those pics are FLAWLESS! Those with the kids...wow! No words!

    ReplyDelete