Wednesday, April 13, 2011

bloggity-blocked.

I'm diagnosing myself with my very first case of bloggy-blockerson.  It's serious, folks.


It may be related to my extremely fussy, needy, teething child who won't let me out of her sight at any given moment? (I secretly adore it)


Or maybe the lovely visit from my Aunt Flo? She's ferocious this month- she won't get out of my kitchen and she insists on arguing with me... Ohhhh family.
PMS is at it's all time high. (AKA BEWARE!).


I'm going to escape from this house, get some hugs from my oh-so-loved Grandpa, and search for some vitamin D.
Happy Tuesday, Lovelies!
I'll be back soon with a smile on my face along with something interesting to talk about.  Promise.
Photobucket 

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, I have gotten bloggers block SO many times!! It stinks. Sorry about your teething baby :( and your visit from Aunt Flo, she just visited me and it was the pits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fussy teething baby are hard. Good thing your daughter is ADORABLE! Hang in there mama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how I loathe Aunt Flo's visits!! Hang in there momma and I too have a teether who needs me to hold her 24/7. It is exhausting but, I too love it (secretly;0).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt flo will do that to you.

    Beautiful baby! Mine just turned one. And yeah, sometime he just doesn't want it to be a blog day!

    Hi! I'm Rachel, by the way! Visiting from the UBP (a little late... so many blogs!). Hope you'll come visit me at www.upperbottom.com and @upperbottom (Twitter).

    Cheers and happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I might have the same thing you have! It may be catchy cause it seems like lots of bloggers have it right now. See you soon! xo

    ReplyDelete