Friday, April 22, 2011

She's my Best Friend.

She's been by my side since we were 4 years old.  We've been through think and thin, good and bad, some tears and TONS of laughter.  She's there when I need her without question, she's honest and loving.  She's my role model when it comes to relationships, motherhood, and friendship.
She's my best friend and you have NO idea how much she means to me.


Her Beautiful family of four is about to grow to five as they prepare to welcome Owen to the world, and I had the honors to take on her maternity photos.
Enjoy yourself a peek and be prepared to in awe of her beauty.
I'm so blessed to have her as my best.



















Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. those are gorgeous photos. i totally didnt have maternity shots taken and soooo regret it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I llllooooovvveeee second, third, and forth one! Good job jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower here...

    these are fantastic! What a beautiful Momma!

    ReplyDelete